ZICAM COLD REMEDY RAPIDMELTS- zinc gluconate tablet
Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Zincum gluconicum 1x
Reduces duration and severity of the common cold
- reduces duration of the common cold
- reduces severity of cold symptoms:
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
- nasal congestion
Zicam® Cold Remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms
- dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone
- to avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use
- store between 15-29°C (59-84°F)
crospovidone, FD&C blue no. 2 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, mannitol, menthol, mono-ammonium glycyrrhizinate, natural and artificial flavors, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose
call 877-942-2626 toll free
or visit us on the web at
Distributed by Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85255.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 Tablet Bottle Carton
TAKE AT THE FIRST
SIGN OF A COLD
REDUCES THE DURATION OF A COLD
Cool Mint Flavor