ACETAMINOPHEN, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE- acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hydrochloride and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)
|Acetaminophen 325 mg
||Pain reliever/fever reducer
|Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever and the common cold:
- runny nose
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- sore throat
- temporarily relieves these additional symptoms of hay fever:
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours
|children under 12 years
- do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
- retain carton for complete production information
colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, hypromellose, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
681 Main Street
Lumberton, NJ 08048
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 20 Caplet Blister Pack Carton
†COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE
INGREDIENTS IN SUDAFED PE®
Nighttime Cold PE
Acetaminophen, Phenylephrine HCl, Diphenhydramine HCl
Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer, Nasal Decongestant, Antihistamine
Relieves: • Sore Throat, Head & Body Aches • Runny Nose
• Sinus Pressure & Congestion