ATHLETES FOOT- tolnaftate cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most
- athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlete’s foot with daily use
- for effective relief of
For external use only
When using this product
avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- use daily for 4 weeks. If condition lasts longer, ask a doctor.
- to prevent athlete’s foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store at 68°-77°F (20°-25°C)
butylated hydroxytoluene, carbomer homopolymer, monoamylamine, PEG-400, propylene glycol, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of TINACTIN® ANTIFUNGAL CREAM
See bottom panel
Athlete’s Foot Cream
Cures & Prevents Most Athlete’s Foot
Effective Relief of Itching & Burning
NET WT 0.5 OZ (14 g)