WAL TUSSIN DM- dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- use only with enclosed measuring cup. Do not use any other device.
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
adults and children
12 years and over
2 teaspoons (tsp) every 4 hours
children under 12 years
do not use
- each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucralose
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
ADULT - NON-DROWSY
Cough & Chest Congestion
Dextromethorphan HBr / Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin / Expectorant
Relieves coughs & chest congestion
Ages 12 & over
Compare to Robitussin® Cough + Chest Congestion DM active ingredients