VICKS VAPOSTEAM- camphor (synthetic) liquid
Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves cough associated with a cold
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For steam inhalation only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, emphysema or asthma
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product, do not
- use near an open flame
- take by mouth
- direct steam from the vaporizer too close to the face
- add to hot water or any container where heating water except when adding to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye exposure (flush eyes with water); or in case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults & children 2 years & over: use 1 tablespoon of solution for each quart of water or 1½ teaspoons of solution for each pint of water
- add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
- follow manufacturer's directions for using vaporizer
- breathe in medicated vapors
- may be repeated up to 3 times a day
- children under 2 years: do not use
- close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
alcohol 78%, cedarleaf oil, eucalyptus oil, laureth-7, menthol, nutmeg oil, poloxamer 124, silicone
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati OH 45202.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 236 ml Bottle Carton
LIQUID MEDICATION FOR
HOT STEAM VAPORIZERS
Increases the action of steam
to relieve coughs from colds
See Drug Facts
8 FL OZ (236 ml)