SALIC-2- salicylic acid gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Uses For acne treatment
- Reduces the number of whiteheads, blackheads and acne blemishes.
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Relax for 2-3 minutes, then rinse.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or directed by a doctor.
- If both dryness and peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Keep tightly closed
- Store in a cool & dry place.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Anhydrous, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Chlorocresol, Carbopol 940, Fragrance SSC-929/BRH
Distributed by :
6920 Knott Ave., Suite A-C
Buena Park, CA 90621
Sohm (India) Pvt. Ltd. India.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 60g Tube Label
Salicylic Acid 2% Gel
A Complete Fresh Face Wash Gel
2.12 OZ 60g)