ANTIFUNGAL- tolnaftate solution
Perrigo New York Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for effective treatment of most:
- athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
- jock itch (tinea cruris)
- for effective relief of itchy, scaly skin between the toes
- helps prevent most athlete’s foot from coming back with daily use
For external use only.
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- athlete’s foot or ringworm does not improve within 4 weeks
- jock itch does not improve within 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete’s foot
- use daily for 4 weeks
- pay special attention to the spaces between the toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes
- change shoes and socks at least once daily
- to prevent athlete’s foot, clean and dry feet thoroughly. Apply as above once or twice daily.
- use daily for 4 weeks. If condition lasts longer, ask a doctor
For jock itch
- use daily for 2 weeks. If condition lasts longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
butylated hydroxytoluene, polyethylene glycol
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Tolnaftate 1% Topical Solution
For the cure of most athlete’s foot, jock itch and ringworm
NET 1/3 FL OZ (10 mL)