NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID - diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Do not use
• in children under 12 years
• with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one used
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• a breathing problem such as emphysema, asthma, or chronic bronchitis
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
• avoid alcoholic beverages
• drowsiness will occur
• avoid driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if • sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• adults and children 12 years and over: take two caplets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
• do not exceed recommended dose
calcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate,
microcrystalline cellulose, silica.
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|