MEIJER SPF 15 - avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene lotion
Meijer Distribution Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbitol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Principal Display Panel
Broad Spectrum SPF 15
10 FL. OZ. (295 mL)