WOMENS LAXATIVE- bisacodyl tablet, coated
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each enteric coated tablet)
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- This product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use
in children under 6 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- abdominal pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
unable to swallow without chewing.
When using this product
- do not chew or crush tablets
- do not take this product within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- abdominal discomfort, faintness, and cramps may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occurs after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- each tablet works differently. Adults and children over 12 may need fewer tablets to get the same effect as more tablets of another brand.
- start with one tablet and take with water. If one tablet does not produce the desired results, then try two or three tablets daily.
- do not take more than 3 tablets daily
| adults and children 12 years of age and older|| take 1 to 3 tablets in a single dose once daily
| children 6 to under 12 years of age|| take 1 tablet once daily
| children under 6 years of age|| ask a doctor
each tablet contains: calcium 15 mg
- store between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- keep in a dry place
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough, owner of the registered trademark Correctol®
acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C Red #7 Calcium Lake, hypromellose phthalate, iron oxide, iron oxide Black, iron oxide Yellow, kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide, and triacetin
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to active ingredient in Correctol® Tablets*
Women's Laxative Tablets
Comfort Coated Bisacodyl, 5 mg
Gentle, dependable relief
Dist. by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
Target Womens Laxative Tablet