ZEP ALCOHOL SANITIZER- alcohol liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on skin.
- No rinsing required.
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire, flame or spark.
When using this product
- Avoid eye contact.
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Children must be supervised in use of this product.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet hands thoroughly with spray mist.
- Rub hands together allowing liquid to contact all areas, especially around the nails and cuticles.
- Continue rubbing vigorously until hands are dry.
- No rinsing or toweling is required.
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
- Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Questions or comments?
Call 1-800-I-BUY-ZEP (1-800-428-9937)