CVS PHARMACY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES- alcohol cloth
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.When using this product
- Do not use in or near the eyes.
- In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
See back Canister for Warnings
Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- Tear open packet.
- Open and unfold wipe.
- Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use the entire wipe.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
See back Canister for Directions
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packet.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on canister.
For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Money Back Guarantee
Principal Display Panel
Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Clean, sanitize and moisturize on the go
Kills 99.99% of germs
With moisturizers, vitamin E and aloe
Front Canister Label
Back Canister Label
Alcohol 65.9% by volume