AZOLEN- miconazole nitrate tincture
Stratus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- For effective relief of itchy, scaly skin between the toes.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under supervision of doctor.
If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within four weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center immediately.
- Clean and dry the affected area.
- Cover the affected area with a thin layer twice a day (a.m. and p.m.) on skin, under nails and surrounding cuticle areas.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for four (4) weeks.
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C - 30°C (59° - 86°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Protect from freezing. If freezing occurs, warm to room temperature.
Benzyl Alcohol, Glacial Acetic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Purified Water and Sodium Hydroxide Solution.
For more information, see enclosed package insert.
STRATUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC
12379 SW 130th Street
Miami, Florida 33186
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 29.57 mL Bottle Carton
(MICONAZOLE NITRATE USP, 2%)
NET VOL.: 1.0 FL OZ (29.57 mL)