GOOD CARE POVIDONE IODINE SWABSTICKS - povidone-iodine swab
Dalian Goodwood Medical Care Ltd.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Good Care Povidone Iodine, USP Swabsticks
Povidone Iodine USP, 10%
- Health-care antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgery
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- For external use only. Do not use or apply in the eyes
- on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- over large areas of the body
- as a first aid antiseptic longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop.
Consult a doctor in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns.
Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away
For preparation of the skin prior to surgery clean the affected area, remove swab by stick, apply to the operative site prior to surgery
For use as a first aid antiseptic clean the affected area, apply a small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
- Store at room temperature: 15 degrees - 30 degrees C (59 degrees - 86 degrees F)
Purified water, Povidone Iodine, Citric Acid Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dodecahydrate Potassium Iodate Nonoxynol
Manufactured by Dalian Goodwood Medical Care Ltd.
Made in China
Good Care Povidone Iodine, USP Swabsticks (1s) (50 pouches/box) (50685-009-01)
Good Care Povidone Iodine, USP Swabsticks (2s) (25 pouches/box) (50685-009-02)
Good Care Povidone Iodine, USP Swabsticks (3s) (25 pouches/box) (50685-009-03)