CARE ONE SORE THROAT- phenol spray
American Sales Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 3 years of age.
When using this product
do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- apply to the affected area (one spray)
- allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- store at 20-25oC (68-77oF)
FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the Active Ingredient in Chloraseptic®
SORE THROAT SPRAY
PHENOL / ORAL ANESTHETIC
Relieves Sore Throat
See New Directions