FAIRLY MEDIUM FOUNDATION SPF 15- zinc oxide and titanium dioxide powder
Bare Escentuals Beauty Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 9.3%
Titanium Dioxide 25%
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For External use only
- Do not use on damage or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children
- If product is swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer or early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide
Questions or Comments?
Call toll free 1-888-795-4747