RITE AID ANTIFUNGAL RINGWORM- clotrimazole cream
Rite Aid Corporation
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most ringworm
- relieves itching, redness, irritation and discomfort which accompany this condition
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 4 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- To open: unscrew cap, use the pointed end of cap to puncture seal.
- store between 20°- 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
RITE AID, 30 HUNTER LANE
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 14.2 g Tube Carton
antifungal ringworm cream
clotrimazole cream USP, 1%
cures most ringworm
relieves itching, redness, & irritation
for adults & children 2 years and older
NET WT 0.5 OZ (14.2 g)