SCOT-TUSSIN EXPECTORANT SF COUGH- guaifenesin liquid
SCOT-TUSSIN Pharmacal Co., Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL. tsp. teaspoon)
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive thereby relieving chest congestion.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- *Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
When using this product
- Don’t take more than the recommended dosage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- a Chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than seven days, returns or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
Do Not Use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Follow Dosage Chart.
- Do not take more than the six doses in any 24 hour period.
- This product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
|Adults and children
over 12 years old
(2 tsp. 10 ml)
every 4 hours
12 years old
|DO NOT USE
- each teaspoon contains Phenylalanine 2.5 mg
- store at 20º – 25º C (68º – 77º F).
- do not refigerate.
- dosage cup provided.
Aspartame* (see warning) Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Clear Grape Flavor, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Menthol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
4 FL OZ (118 ml)