DRAMAMINE- dimenhydrinate tablet, chewable
Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
|adults and children 12 years and over
- take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours
- do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
|children 6 to under 12 years
- give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours
- do not give more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
|children 2 to under 6 years
- give ½ chewable tablet every 6-8 hours
- do not give more than 1-½ chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.84 mg per tablet
- store at room temperature 68°-77°F (20°-25°C)
- do not use if pouch is opened.
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous citric acid, aspartame, FD&C yellow 6 aluminum lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, methacrylic acid copolymer, modified starch, sorbitol
Questions or comments ?
Repackaged and distributed by:
Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc., 1201 Continental Place NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 2 Tablet Carton
MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
- TREATS SYMPTOMS
ON THE SPOT
- PREVENTS NAUSEA,
DIZZINESS & VOMITING
2 ORANGE FLAVORED
TABLETS (50 mg EACH)
Drug Store ®