ACNE MEDICATION 5- benzoyl peroxide lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
5% benzoyl peroxide
- treats acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
For external use only
Do not use if you
Do not use
if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
Stop use and ask a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe and continues.
Keep out of reach of children
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside use sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor
- Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above
to prevent bleaching, avoid contact with hair or dyed fabric and clothing
KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSE
store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Lot number and expiration date: See box or bottle
When using this product
When using this product
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one drug should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- irritation may develop, such as redness, burning, itching,peeling, or possibly swelling
- more frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate such irritation
- mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in lower concentration
- keep away from eyes, lips, mouth
- IT MAY BLEACH HAIR OR DYED FABRICS
Brij 30, carbomer, diisopropanolamine, disodium edetate, purified water
LIVONIA, MI 48150 USA
Principal Display Panel
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL 8OZ BOTTLE LABEL
BENZOYL PEROXIDE 5%
Clear Up Acne Pimples
FOR TOPICAL USE
Net Weight 1 fl oz
Call 1-(800) 645-2158