EQUATE ATHLETES FOOT- tolnaftate cream
Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief of
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use
- on children under 2 years of age
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails. For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes; change shoes and sock at least once daily
- To open; unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal, and screw cap back onto the tube
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
BHT, PEG-400, PEG-3350, titanium dioxide, white petrolatum
Call toll free: 1-888-287-1915
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30 g Tube Carton
Tolnaftate Cream 1%
Cures and Prevents
Most Athlete's Foot
Relieves burning & itching
NET WT 1 OZ (30 g)