Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Fexofenadine HCl 180 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
|adults and children 12 years of age and over
||take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
|children under 12 years of age
||do not use
|adults 65 years of age and older
||ask a doctor
|consumers with kidney disease
||ask a doctor
- do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- this product meets the requirements of USP Dissolution Test 3
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel