LICEMD TREATMENT- pyrethrum extract and piperonyl butoxide gel
Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Piperonyl butoxide (4%)||Lice treatment
|Pyrethrum extract (equivalent to pyrethrins 0.33%)||Lice treatment
treats head, pubic (crab), and body lice
For external use only
Do not use
- near eyes
- inside nose, mouth or vagina
- on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. See a doctor if lice are present in these areas.
Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to ragweed. May cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic attack.
When using this product
- keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel
- if product gets in eyes, flush with water right away
- scalp itching or redness may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- breathing difficulty occurs
- eye irritation occurs
- skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid excessive heat.
- keep carton for important product information
- see leaflet inside carton for additional information
butylated hydroxytoluene, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, dimethicone, fragrance, hydroxyethylcellulose, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, petroleum distillates, water
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
For Head Lice
Please read the leaflet for complete directions before use.
Use AFTER LiceMD treatment gel and shampooing steps.
- comb out the dead lice, eggs, and nits with the enclosed LiceMD comb. Please read the entire leaflet for complete directions. This step is very important.
- start at the top of the head, comb one section at a time and it is important to get the teeth of the comb very close to the scalp. Combing can take over an hour.
- if hair dries before combing, dampen slightly with warm water
- soak all combs, bobby pins, and hair clips in hot water [above 54°C (130°F)] after combing
- check daily for any lice/nits that you have missed
- 100% nitrile
Dist. by: Reckitt Benckiser
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 118 mL Bottle Carton
OR YOUR MONEY BACK**
(Equivalent to 0.33% Pyrethrins)
with Piperonyl Butoxide 4%
KILLS LICE &
100% of THEIR EGGS*
TREAT - kill lice
COMB - eliminate
100% lice eggs
1 Lice Killing Gel 4 FL OZ (118mL)
2 Pairs of
*The LiceMD Comb
lice eggs in