X OUT SPOT CORRECTOR- sulfur lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the management of acne.
For external use only
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne.
Do not use on
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
Stop use and ask a doctor
If irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply a small amount to dampened skin.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions above.
water, dicaprylyl carbonate, montmorillonite, alcohol denat., neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, glycerine, acacia senegal gum, triethanolamine, olive oil PEG-7 esters, butylene glycol, ethoxydiglycol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, geranium maculatum extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, tocopheryl acetate, allantoin, pentylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, butyl oleate, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, fragrance
Questions or comments?
Within US 1-800-524-7952
Dist. by: Guthy-Renker® LLC • PO Box 14383 Palm Desert, CA 92255-4383
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30 mL Tube Carton
From the Makers of Proactiv®
sulfur acne treatment
1.0 FL. OZ. • 30 mL