DOCQLACE - docusate sodium syrup
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each 15 mL (1 tablespoonful)) :Docusate sodium 60 mg
- for gentle, reliable relief from occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless told to do so by a doctor
- if you are presently taking mineral oil unless told to do so by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last over two weeks
rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding
, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take as directed by a doctor
- doses must be given in a 6 to 8 oz glass of milk or fruit juice, to prevent throat irritation
- take only by mouth. Dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- dosage should be adjusted to individual response
|adults and children 12 years of age and older|
|1 to 6 tablespoonfuls, or as directed by a doctor
|children 6 to under 12 years of age|
|1 to 2 1/2 tablespoonfuls, or as directed by a doctor
|children under 6 years|
|Ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 20° -25°C.
- Protect from freezing and excessive heat
You may report serious side effects to:
130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811
alcohol (not more than 1%), citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no.40, peppermint flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucrose.
Huntsville, AL 35811 USA