WALGREENS SUNSCREENSPF 70
SPF 70- octocrylene, oxybenzone and zinc oxide lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 3.9%
For external use only
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops and lasts
keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as needed
- children under 6 months of age:ask a doctor
- reapply frequently and after towel drying, swimming or
Questions or comments?
Water, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Beeswax, Isohexadecane, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium EDTA, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Octyldodecanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Principal Display Panel
with ZINC OXIDE
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water