MENSTRUAL RELIEF- acetaminophen, caffeine and pyrilamine maleate tablet
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Caffeine 60 mg
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- water-weight gain
- breast tenderness
- muscle aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms appear
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than the recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 caplets with water (1,000 mg) every 6 hours while symptoms last
- Do not take more than 6 caplets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- store at 25oC (77oF) excursions permitted between 15oC- 30oC (59o- 86o F)
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, and titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredients in Midol® Complete †
† This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Midol® Complete
Menstrual Relief Caplets
Acetaminophen 500 mg, Caffeine 60 mg, Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
Pain Reliever / Stimulant / Diuretic
MULTI SYMPTOM RELIEF OF:
cramps, bloating, fatigue, backache & headache
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Menstrual Relief Caplets