Indications: For the topical application of fluoride to aid in the
protection against dental caries.
Contraindications: This product should not be used with
individuals with known sensitivities to fluoride.
Directions for Use:
1. Remove cap from can.
2. The first time you dispense from a new can, gently lift upward
on the nozzle to break the protective shipping tab (Fig. 1).
3. Shake can vigorously for at least 10 seconds before each use.
4. Hold can completely upside down to dispense (Fig. 2).
5. Point can towards applicator tray and slowly press the nozzle
to fill tray. Use one press per arch, as foam will expand
slightly to fill the tray.
6. For best results, dry teeth prior to application.
7. Insert the filled tray and have the patient bite down lightly,
with a chewing motion to ensure interproximal coverage.
8. Leave tray(s) in contact with teeth for 1 to 4 minutes.
9. Use a saliva ejector during treatment to minimize ingestion
10. Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate.
11. Instruct patient not to eat, drink, or rinse for at least 30
minutes after application.
1.23% Fluoride ion from sodium fluoride in a proprietary
acidulated phosphate flavored foam base. Does not contain
Sweetened with Xylitol (sucralose). Does not contain Aspartame
or Saccharin. Gluten free.
Use only as directed.
For dental use only. U.S. Federal Law prohibits dispensing
Not for unsupervised home use. Safety and efficacy in patients
under the age of 3 has not been established. Repeated use of
APF formulations in patients with porcelain or composite
restorations should be avoided due to the possibility of etching
the restoration surface.
Do not swallow.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid spraying toward open flame.
Contents under pressure.
Do not puncture or incinerate.
WATER PIK, INC.