WALGREENS ALOE VERA BURN RELIEF PAIN RELIEVING- lidocaine hydrochloride gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCl 0.50%
- temporary pain relief
- helps relieve and soothes pain from sunburn, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, skin irritations and insect bites.
For external use only
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
stop use and ask a doctor if
- conditions worsens or symptoms persists for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older.apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
Principal Display Panel
PAIN RELIEVING GEL
with LIDOCAINE HCLHelps Relieve Pain from:
Minor Cuts and scrapes
NET WT 8 OZ. (226 g)