ECOLAB- alcohol solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62% v/v
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat sparks and sources of static discharge.
When using this product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub until dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1 800 328 0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), PEG-32, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, tetrahydroxyethyl ethylenediamine, meadowfoam seed oil, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, isopropyl palmitate, cyclohexasiloxane, tert-butyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone, titanium dioxide, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, panthenol, dentaonium benzoate, fragrance
Questions? call 1 866 781 8787
Principal Display Panel and Representative Label
Advanced Gel Hand Sanitizer
Active Ingredient: 62% Ethyl Alcohol
Net Contents: 1000 mL (33.8 fl oz)