MEDLINE ALCOHOL PREP NON-STERILE, MEDIUM- isopropyl alcohol swab
Medline Industries, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
- for first aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns
- for preparation of the skin prior to injection
For external use only.
Do not use
- in or near the eyes
- on animal bites
- serious burns
- in case of deep or puncture wounds consult your doctor
When using this product do not
- apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse
- Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed
- keep away from fire or flame
- do not use with electrocautery procedures
- use only in a well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply to skin as needed. Discard after single use.
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Alcohol Prep Pads
Contents: 200 Each
Avoid excessive heat, Store at room temperature. For external use only.
Medline Alcohol Prep Pads Medium, back side top