PAIN AID BRF - magnesium salicylate and acetaminophen tablet
Zee Medical Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Adults: Take 2 tablets every 6 hours, not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years, ask a doctor
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this
medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is
consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness
reported to be associated with aspirin.
Allergy Alert: Magnesium Salicylate may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: Hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage
may occur if you take:
• more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach Bleeding Warning:This product contains nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory dugs (NSAIDs), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
o are age 60 or older
o have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
o take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
o take other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others.
o Take more or for a longer time than directed
Ask a doctor before use if : Stomach bleeding warnings apply to you, you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn, you have asthma, high blood pressure, heart disease, liver disease or kidney disease______________________________________________________________
Do not use:
• with any other product containing acetaminophen this will provide more
than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and could
cause serious health concerns.
• for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
• for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
• When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
_Do not use:
• if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates
• with any other pain reliever/fever reducer
• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain
• for pain for more than 10 days or for fever for more than 3
days unless directed by a doctor
• with any other product containing acetaminophen
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• symptoms do not improve
• pain or fever persists or gets worse
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding baby, ask a health professional
before use. IT IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT NOT TO USE ASPIRIN DURING THE LAST 3 MONTHS OF PREGNANCY UNLESS SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED TO DO SO BY A DOCTOR BECAUSE IT MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS IN THE UNBORN CHILD OR COMPLICATIONS DURING DELIVERY.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose,
get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for
children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Inactive Ingredients: corn starch, DC Yellow 10, FDC Yellow 6, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, povidone, propylene glycol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
|PAIN AID BRF
acetaminophen magnesium salicylate tablet
|Labeler - Zee Medical Inc (009645623)|
|Registrant - Ultra Seal Corporation (085752004)|
|Ultratab Laboratories, Inc.||151051757||manufacture(35418-801)|