EXCHANGE SELECT BABY SUNSCREEN SPF 50- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone lotion
ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3.0 %
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water
For external use only
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops and lasts
keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as needed
- children under 6 months of age:ask a doctor
- reapply frequently and after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
- May stain some fabrics
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing, protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Water, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Isostearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
Principal Display Panel
Very Water Resistant
8 FL. OZ. (237 mL)