SEPHORA ACNE-FIGHTING ROLL-ON - salicylic acid gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SEPHORA Acne-Fighting Roll-On Gel
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness in more likely occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
water, alcohol, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, c13-13 isoparaffin, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, glycerin, laureth-7, fragrance, butylenes glycol, sodium hydroxide, panthenol, licorice (glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract, senna (cassia angustifolial) seed polysaccharide.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- formulated without parabens. Non-comodogenic and dermatologically tested, suits even sensitive skin
- contains salicylic acid to purify skin and reduce breakouts after the 1st application. Contains HydroSenn+TM, an ultra moisturizing ingredient to keep skin from drying out.
- roll-on applicator allows ultra targeted application on acne spots. Slip it into a purse and take it everywhere! Morning and night, apply directly on breakouts. Rub the gel with roll-on applicator.
After 8 hours:
- reduction of the size of acne breakouts by 60%(1)
After 28 days:
- reduction of the number of acne spots: 70% (2)
- breakouts disappeared without leaving marks: 74% (2)
Scientific test on 22 volunteers,
% of users satisfied. In use test on 22 volunteers.
S+, 70 Avenue des Champs-Elysees, F-75008 Paris, France, Dist. by Sephora USA, 525 Market Street, 32nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105. made in France.
To report a serious adverse event, contact Sephora USA.
- formulated without parabens
- suits all skin types, even sensitive skin
- HydroSenn+TM: an ultra moisturizing natural ingredient that is more effective than hyaluronic acid
- clinically tested by independent laboratories.
SEPHORA Roll-on stop acne Acne-fighting roll-on gel spot be gone Acne Treatment 2% Salicylic Acid 1 problem: 1 solution Dermatologically tested 10ml 0.33 fl. oz.
SEPHORA Acne-Fighting Roll-On Gel 10ml (31720-203-06)