ENTEX T - guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet
WraSer Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (in each tablet )
Guaifenesin, USP 375 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP 60 mg
Guaifenesin, USP Expectorant
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP Nasal decongestant
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s Disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this drug.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
do not exceed the recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not exceed 4 doses in a 24 hour period
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 4 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 tablet every 4 hours.
- store at 20°- 25°C (68°- 77°F)
- tamper evident: do not use if foil seal under the cap is broken or missing.
- contains 4 mg sodium in each tablet
- contains less than 1 mg magnesium in each tablet
croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate and starch.
Questions or Comments
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 4 PM CST at 1-888-252-3901 or go to http://www.wraser.com
Figure 1: 100 ct Label Rev. 10/2012