PEDESIL- clotrimazole cream
Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Cures finger and toe area fungal infections.
- For effective relief of itching, scaling, cracking, burning, discoloration, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing associated with fungal infection.
For external use only. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, call poison control or seek medical help.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
- For nail care, wash and dry affected skin. Apply a thin layer of Pedesil around and under entire nail and cuticle twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- If you see improvement within 4 weeks of use, you may continue use until satisfactory results are obtained.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily. For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. Intended for use by normally healthy adults only. Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in the use of this product.
Store at room temperature.
bentonite clay, distilled water, eucalyptus citriodora oil, jojoba seed oil, silver oxide, tea tree oil, zinc oxide.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 28g Carton