ACID GONE ANTACID- aluminum hydroxide and magnesium carbonate liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 15mL tablespoonful) Regular Strength
Aluminum hydroxide 95mg
Magnesium carbonate 358mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Do not use if you have kidney disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- if you are on a sodium-restricted diet
When using this product (Regular Strength)
- do not take more than 8 tablespoonfuls in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- laxative effect may occur
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions (Regular Strength)
- shake well
- take 1-2 tablespoonfuls four times a day or as directed by a doctor
- take after meals and at bedtime
- dispense product only by spoon or other measuring device
Other information (Regular Strength)
each tablespoon (15mL) contains: magnesium 105mg, sodium 39mg
- store at up to 25°C (77°F); avoid freezing
- keep tightly closed
Inactive ingredients (Regular Strength)
benzyl alcohol, D&C yellow #10, edetate disodium, FD&C blue #1, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium alginate, sorbitol solution, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?
call toll-free 1-800-616-2471
Livonia, MI 48150 U.S.A
Tamper-Evident: Do not use this product if inner foil seal over the mouth of the bottle is disturbed or missing
Principal Display Panel
Acid Gone Antacid
- Helps Keep Acid
Down for Hours
12 fl oz (355 ml)