DARBY TOPICAL SODIUM FLUORIDE ORANGE- sodium fluoride aerosol, foam
Darby Dental Supply Co
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Darby 2.72 % Topical Sodium Fluoride Foam
(1.23 % Fluoride Ions)
4.4 oz / 125 g
A topical anti-caries preparation
Directions (for professional use only):
1. Use after thorough prophylaxis
2. To dispense, shake bottle vigorously then invert applicator 180 degrees downward to the bottom of the tray(s)
Note: fill tray(s) at one quarter full to allow foam to expand
3. Insert tray(s) in mouth and have patient bite down lightly for 1 minute or up to 4 minutes
4. Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate excess
5. Advise patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after the application
Medicinal ingredients:Fluoride ions 1.23 % w/w (from 2.72 % w/w sodium fluoride)
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
spraying toward open flame. Store at room temperature. Do not expose to
excessive heat over 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F. Contents under
pressure. Do not puncture and incinerate.
Do not use if seal is broken.
TOPICAL SODIUM FLUORIDE ORANGE
sodium fluoride aerosol, foam
|Labeler - Darby Dental Supply Co (825137818)|