COLD MEDICINE XL3- acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
Selder, S.A. de C.V.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (in each capsule)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg
Phenylepherine Hydrochloride 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to common cold and allergies: • nasal congestion • runny nose • sneezing • watery eyes • fever • aches and pains
Ask a doctor before use you have
• glaucoma • breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis • heart disease • diabetes • thyroid disease
• difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives
Stop taking this product and ask a doctor if you have • pain • fever or symptoms that persist or get worse • new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling • these may be signs of a serious condition.
When using this product
• you may get drowsy • avoid alcoholic drinks
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
• excitability may occur, especially in children
If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur discontinue use and consult a doctor
If symptoms do not improve within 7 days, or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. I
n case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Drug Interaction Precautions
• Do not use if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or
Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. • If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Directions Adults and children 12 years of age and older; take 1 tablet every 4 hours, do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
Inactive Ingredients Lactose, stearic acid, povidone, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, FDC Yellow No. 5
Selder, S.A. de C.V.