Label: MULTI ANTIBIOTIC WITH PAIN RELIEF MAXIMUM STRENGTH- neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate and pramoxine hydrochloride cream
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0822-34
- Packager: Walgreen Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredients (in each gram)
Neomycin sulfate, USP 3.5 mgClose
Polymyxin B sulfate, USP 10,000 units
Pramoxine hydrochloride, USP 10 mg
First aid antibiotic/Pain relieverClose
First aid to help prevent infection in and for temporary relief of pain or discomfort due to:
- minor cuts
For external use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists or gets worse
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- a rash or other allergic reaction occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount of this product ( an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctorClose
- Other information
- Store at 59°- 86°F (15° - 30°C).
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
- Inactive ingredients
emulsifying wax, methylparaben, mineral oil, poloxamer 188, propylene glycol, purified water, white petrolatumClose
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday- Friday.Close
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Well at Wallgreens
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED
Multi Antibiotic with Pain Relief
- First aid antibiotic
- Pain relieving cream
Compare to Neosporin® +
Pain Relief active ingredients
Helps prevent infection & relieves pain in minor cuts, scrapes & burns.
Neomycin Sulfate/Polymyxin B Sulfate/Pramoxine HCI
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MULTI ANTIBIOTIC WITH PAIN RELIEF MAXIMUM STRENGTH
neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate, and pramoxine hydrochloride cream
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0822 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength NEOMYCIN SULFATE (NEOMYCIN) NEOMYCIN 3.5 mg in 1 g POLYMYXIN B SULFATE (POLYMYXIN B) POLYMYXIN B 10000 [USP'U] in 1 g PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (PRAMOXINE) PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength METHYLPARABEN MINERAL OIL PROPYLENE GLYCOL WATER PETROLATUM POLOXAMER 188 Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0822-34 1 in 1 CARTON 1 14 g in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part347 03/23/2000 Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)