Label: ECOLAB- alcohol liquid
- NDC Code(s): 47593-507-41, 47593-507-56
- Packager: Ecolab Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
Ethanol 60% by volumeClose
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge
When using this product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and rendess develop
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberal amount into hand
- Spread by rubbing hands together
- Rub to dryness with attention to are around nails and between fingers
- Other information
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylene glycol, myristyl alcoholClose
Questions? call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)Close
- Principal Display Panel and Representative Label
Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel
1200 ML (40.6 US FL OZ)
Active Ingredient: Ethanol 60% by volume
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:47593-507 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ALCOHOL (ALCOHOL) ALCOHOL 534 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL TROLAMINE CARBOMER COPOLYMER TYPE A (ALLYL PENTAERYTHRITOL CROSSLINKED) PROPYLENE GLYCOL MYRISTYL ALCOHOL Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:47593-507-41 750 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC 2 NDC:47593-507-56 1200 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333E 10/31/2013 Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations ChemRite CoPac, Inc 623776502 analysis(47593-507), label(47593-507), manufacture(47593-507), pack(47593-507), relabel(47593-507), repack(47593-507)