Label: MAXIMUM STRENGTH WART REMOVER WITH SALICYLIC ACID- salicylic acid liquid
- NDC Code(s): 49035-017-09
- Packager: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Principal Display Panel
Compare to Maximum Strength Compound W
with Salicylic Acid
- Removes common warts and plantar warts
- Convenient brush applicator
- Safe and effective
- Active ingredient
Salicylic acid 17%w/wClose
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. Plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
Do not use
if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
Do not use on
- irritated, infected or reddened skin
- moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- genital warts and warts on the face
- mucous membranes
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash or soak the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply wart remover liquid, with enclosed applicator, until wart is covered and let dry
- reapply subsequent applications over existing application
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily until wart is completely removed, for up to twelve weeks
- Other information
store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)Close
- Inactive ingredients
camphor, castro oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocelluloseClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MAXIMUM STRENGTH WART REMOVER WITH SALICYLIC ACID
wart remover with salicylic acid liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:49035-017 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) SALICYLIC ACID 17 mg in 100 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength PYROXYLIN (UNII: KYR8BR2X6O) CAMPHOR (NATURAL) (UNII: N20HL7Q941) CASTOR OIL (UNII: D5340Y2I9G) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:49035-017-09 9000 mg in 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part358B 12/31/2011 Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Premier Brands of America Inc. 063849780 relabel(49035-017) , repack(49035-017)