Label: RANITIDINE- ranitidine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 49035-353-30, 49035-353-55, 49035-353-69
- Packager: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT (IN EACH TABLET)
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 84 mg)Close
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- OTHER INFORMATION
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE CARTON OR PRINTED FOIL UNDER CAP IS OPEN OR TORN.
- store at 20° - 25° C (68° - 77° F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sodium and sugar free
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, talc, titanium dioxideClose
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Compare to Zantac 75®Active Ingredient*
Ranitidine Tablets, 75 mg
- Prevents and Relieves Heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ranitidine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:49035-353 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE (RANITIDINE) RANITIDINE 75 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SILICON DIOXIDE CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM HYPROMELLOSES FERRIC OXIDE RED MAGNESIUM STEARATE CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 TALC TITANIUM DIOXIDE Product Characteristics Color pink Score no score Shape ROUND Size 8mm Flavor Imprint Code OR;606 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:49035-353-55 150 in 1 BOTTLE; Combination Product Type = C112160 2 NDC:49035-353-69 10 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Combination Product Type = C112160 3 NDC:49035-353-30 30 in 1 BOTTLE; Combination Product Type = C112160 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA201745 07/10/2012 Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc (051957769) Registrant - Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (184769029) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited 915786829 MANUFACTURE(49035-353)