Label: COUGH AND COLD RELIEF HBP- chlorpheniramine maleate and dextromethorphan hydrobromide tablet, sugar coated
- NDC Code(s): 41163-411-21
- Packager: SUPERVALU INC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mgClose
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- temporarily relieves runny nose and sneezing due to the common cold
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts more than 7 days, reoccurs, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 6 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- Other information
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- Inactive ingredients
acacia, black iron oxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac, silica gel, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxideClose
- Principal Display Panel
compare to Coricidin® HBP Cough & Cold active ingredients*
cough & cold relief HBP
for people with high blood pressure
• runny nose
We're committed to your satisfaction and guarantee the quality of this product. Contact us at 1-877932-7948, or www.supervalu-ourownbrands.com. Please have package available.
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Coricidin® HBP Cough & Cold.
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.,
EDEN PRARIE, MN 55344 USA
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
COUGH AND COLD RELIEF HBP
chlorpheniramine maleate and dextromethorphan hbr tablet, sugar coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:41163-411 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE (UNII: V1Q0O9OJ9Z) (CHLORPHENIRAMINE - UNII:3U6IO1965U) CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4 mg DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ACACIA (UNII: 5C5403N26O) CALCIUM CARBONATE (UNII: H0G9379FGK) CARNAUBA WAX (UNII: R12CBM0EIZ) CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) D&C RED NO. 27 (UNII: 2LRS185U6K) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) METHYLPARABEN (UNII: A2I8C7HI9T) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POVIDONES (UNII: FZ989GH94E) PROPYLPARABEN (UNII: Z8IX2SC1OH) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) SHELLAC (UNII: 46N107B71O) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color RED Score no score Shape ROUND Size 11mm Flavor Imprint Code 411 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41163-411-21 2 in 1 CARTON 1 8 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part341 05/03/2003 Labeler - SUPERVALU INC. (006961411) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(41163-411) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(41163-411)