Label: ANTIBACTERIAL MOIST WIPE - benzalkonium chloride swab
- NDC Code(s): 33992-2100-0
- Packager: Greenbrier International, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredient
Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%Close
decreases bacteria on skinClose
For external use only.Close
- Do not use
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- When using this product
avoid contact with eyes.
In contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.Close
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation or rash develops and continues for more than 72 hoursClose
- Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
- for adults and children of 2 years and over
- children under 2 years ask a doctor before use
- allow to dry without wiping
- Inactive ingredient
Water, Sodium Lauryl sulfate, Fragrance, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Tocopheryl AcetateClose
- Antibacterial Moist Wipes 20 count (33992-2100-0)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ANTIBACTERIAL MOIST WIPE
benzalkonium chloride swab
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:33992-2100 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (BENZALKONIUM) BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE BRONOPOL ALOE VERA LEAF EDETATE DISODIUM TROLAMINE GLYCERIN .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:33992-2100-0 80 mL in 1 PACKAGE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333E 10/10/2012 Labeler - Greenbrier International, Inc. (610322518)