Label: MAXIMUM STRENGTH ORIGINAL DIAPER RASH- zinc oxide cream
- NDC Code(s): 41520-927-11
- Packager: American Sales Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only.Close
- When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Other Information
- store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF)
- Inactive ingredients
cod liver oil, talc, petrolatum, lanolin, water, methylparaben, fragrance, BHAClose
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Cottontails baby care
maximum strength original diaper rash paste
Take care of your little one, from the top of their head to their tiny little toes, with Cottontails®.
40% zinc oxide
Helps to heal, soothe & prevent diaper rash
Compare to Desitin® Maximum Strength Original Paste ingredients
NET WT. 4 OZ. (113 g)
Designed to be gentle on your little one, our skin care products will keep their skin smooth, soft and ready for the next exciting day.
Maximum Strength Original Diaper Rash Paste provides overnight relief for your baby's delicate skin. This rich, dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic formula contains the maximum level of zinc oxide to instantly form a protective barrier to help heal and soothe irritation caused by diaper rash.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson® Consumer Products Company, owner of the registered trademark Desitin®
DISTRIBUTED BY FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
LANDOVER, MD 20785
© 2013 Ahold Licensing, Sarl
MADE IN ISRAEL
Quality guaranteed or your money back.
0D927 D4 C1
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MAXIMUM STRENGTH ORIGINAL DIAPER RASH
zinc oxide cream
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:41520-927 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ZINC OXIDE (ZINC OXIDE) ZINC OXIDE 400 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength COD LIVER OIL TALC PETROLATUM LANOLIN WATER METHYLPARABEN BUTYLATED HYDROXYANISOLE Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41520-927-11 1 in 1 CARTON 1 113 g in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part347 11/15/2013 Labeler - American Sales Company (809183973)