Label: DEFENDER FOAMING HAND SANITIZER - alcohol liquid
- NDC Code(s): 42953-001-00, 42953-001-01, 42953-001-02
- Packager: Scientific Molecular Technologies
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
- Active Ingredients
Ethyl Alcohol 62%Close
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only
Stop use and ask a doctor
irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- Other Information
- Store below 1100F (430C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
- Inactive Ingredients
Water, DEA-C8-18 Perfluoroalkylethyl Phosphate, GlycerinClose
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
DE Fender SCIENTIFIC MOLECULAR TECHNOLOGIES Foaming Hand Sanitizer ELIMINATES 99.999% OF MOST COMMON GERMS THAT CAUSE ILLNESS NO RINSE MOISTURIZES LEAVES SKIN SOFT 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)Close
- Product Label
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DEFENDER FOAMING HAND SANITIZER
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:42953-001 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ALCOHOL (ALCOHOL) ALCOHOL 62 mL in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER DIETHANOLAMINE BIS(C8-C18 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL)PHOSPHATE GLYCERIN Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:42953-001-00 50 mL in 1 BOTTLE 2 NDC:42953-001-01 550 mL in 1 BOTTLE 3 NDC:42953-001-02 1000 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333E 10/11/2012 Labeler - Scientific Molecular Technologies (028159474) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Artemis Bio-Solutions Inc. 963442541 manufacture(42953-001)