Label: CAL-PHOS SUSPENSION- calcium glycerophosphate and calcium lactate liquid
- NDC Code(s): 50480-137-25
- Packager: Radix Laboratories, Inc.
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- • CONTENTS (per ml):
- Calcium Glycerophosphate .............50mg
- Calcium Lactate ..............................50mg
- Purified Water q.s.
- Inactives: Methylparaben, Propylparaben
- For use as a supplemental source of calcium and phosphorus for cattle, swine, sheep, goats, dogs, and cats.
- Store at controlled room temperature between 59oF to 86oF (15oC -30oC).
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USAGE.
- Administer with care to avoid aspiration.
- Dosage and administration:
- Administer orally as a drench or by use of a stomach tube.
- Large animals: 150mL (5 fl. oz.) to 250mL (8 fl. oz.) twice daily for 3 days.
- Small animals: 2 to 5 mL per # of body weight twice daily for 3 days.
- Do not overdose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Keep away from children.
- FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
- CAL-PHOS PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
cal-phos suspension liquid
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:50480-137 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CALCIUM GLYCEROPHOSPHATE (CALCIUM CATION) CALCIUM GLYCEROPHOSPHATE 12.5 g in 250 mL CALCIUM LACTATE (CALCIUM CATION) CALCIUM LACTATE 12.5 g in 250 mL Product Characteristics Color Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:50480-137-25 12 in 1 CARTON 1 250 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 09/27/2013 Labeler - Radix Laboratories, Inc. (108500091)