Label: SCRUB CARE- chloroxylenol solution
- NDC Code(s): 57613-005-12
- Packager: Productos Urologos de Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
4% w/w Chloroxylenol Cleansing SolutionClose
For cleansing hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care.Close
For external use only.Close
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
skin shows symptoms of irritation, sensitivity, redness, pain or swelling. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.Close
- Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
- clean under nails with nail pick. Nails should be maintained with a 1 millimeter free edge.
- wet hands and forearms with water
- apply 5 milliliters (teaspoonful) or palmful to hands and forearms
- scrub thoroughly for 3 minutes with the impregnated brush
- pay particular attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces
- rinse thoroughly with running water
- Other information
- store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- protect from freezing
- latex free
- Inactive ingredients
Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, PVP, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTAClose
Call 1-800-523-0502 (Mon.-Fri. 8 AM-5 PM CST)Close
- Principal Display Panel
Scrub Care® Surgical Scrub Brush-Sponge/Nail Cleaner with 4% Chloroxylenol Cleansing Solution
Vernon Hills, IL 60061 USA
Made in Mexico
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:57613-005 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CHLOROXYLENOL (CHLOROXYLENOL) CHLOROXYLENOL 40 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE PROPYLENE GLYCOL POVIDONE K30 EDETATE SODIUM SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE WATER Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:57613-005-12 30 in 1 CARTON 1 12 mL in 1 POUCH Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333A 06/01/1980 Labeler - Productos Urologos de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. (812552219) Registrant - CareFusion 2200, Inc (832696038) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Productos Urologos de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. 812552219 LABEL(57613-005), PACK(57613-005)