Label: PAIN RELIEF 8 HR- acetaminophen tablet, film coated, extended release
- NDC Code(s): 30142-217-71, 30142-217-78
- Packager: Kroger Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Acetaminophen 650 mgClose
Pain reliever/fever reducerClose
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- swallow whole – do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years
- do not use
- Other information
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F).
- see end panel for lot number and expiration date
- Inactive ingredients
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxideClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO active ingredient of TYLENOL® 8 HR
See end panel
For up to 8 Hour Relief of Minor Muscle Aches and Pain
Pain Relief 8 HR
Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets, 650 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Headache/Backache/Minor Pain of Arthritis
650 mg EACH
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
PAIN RELIEF 8 HR
acetaminophen tablet, film coated, extended release
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:30142-217 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (ACETAMINOPHEN) ACETAMINOPHEN 650 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CARNAUBA WAX SILICON DIOXIDE CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM HYPROMELLOSES MAGNESIUM STEARATE MALTODEXTRIN CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE POLYETHYLENE GLYCOLS POLYSORBATE 80 POVIDONES STEARIC ACID TITANIUM DIOXIDE Product Characteristics Color RED Score no score Shape CAPSULE Size 19mm Flavor Imprint Code L217 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:30142-217-71 1 in 1 CARTON 1 50 in 1 BOTTLE 2 NDC:30142-217-78 1 in 1 CARTON 2 100 in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA075077 08/16/2005 Labeler - Kroger Company (006999528)